Parenting is one of the most rewarding yet challenging roles in life. Learn the skills to find "SPACE" in your mind so you can enjoy the moments we all know goes by in the blink of an eye. Learn the tools to break the cycles of reactivity. Optimizing your mind to improve how you relate, eat, sleep and exercise can make a big positive impact.
Being a student is an exciting time but as we all know, changes can be bumpy. Going into middle school, transitioning to high school, to college, to grad school all have their unique challenges!
Get a personalized plan to optimize your wellness and target your specific issues.
Leave with skills to:
- meditate in a way that works for you
- become the boss of your own mind, body and space
- reduce chronic and toxic stress
- make stress work for you under performance pressure
- boost attention, focus and productivity
- bounce back faster from emotional setbacks
- boost inner peace, health and happiness
You will learn:
- science backed lifelong skills for health and happiness
- the step by step tools for emotional regulation
- the anatomy of attention
- the stress effects your physical and emotional state
- how what you eat, how you sleep, how you move and how you think can change you to the cellular level
This course can help with:
- anxiety, exam anxiety, stage fright
- mild to moderate depression
- attention issues
- chronic diseases such as high blood pressure, gastrointestinal disorders, autoimmune disorders, headaches, migraines, skin issues, chronic pain or TMJ, insomnia, fatigue, asthma, allergies